Posterior cortical atrophy support

Living arrangements

It is important to think about safety at home and any adaptations or changes that may need to take place. An occupational therapist (OT) can give advice and also suggest equipment to improve independence at home. An OT assessment can be arranged through community care assessment (see Local support page).

As the time goes on, you may need more help from other people to support your independence. You may wish to discuss different options such as arranging help at home and care homes in advance with those close to you.